About Lightning Lane Sell Out Data

Hello, Could someone please explain what the data in the "Lightning Lane Sell Out Data" means now with the new system? 

https://www.thrill-data.com/lightning-lane/wdw

I noticed that there is this explanation in the page but I couldn't figure it out (not a native English speaker, so maybe that's why, but anyways):

With the new Lighning Lane passes, this page shows the first time after Lightning Lane availability appears that it then disappears for 5+ minutes. Additional availability may popup throughout the day so keep refreshing My Disney Experience!

thanks!!

Same day sell outs are now calculated beginning at midnight after the availability disappears for the first time that day. For example, if Tiana does not have availability at 12:00 AM but it does appear at 4:00 AM, the counter now starts. If it has availability from 4:00 AM to 6:30 AM, the sell out time will now show 6:30 AM.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
But how does it consider the advance planning system that is now in place? For example: I'm planning my multi pass day for MK 7 days in advance. 
Looking at the data in the table, Tiana lasted until 6:19 AM. But is it 6:19 AM for today? Meaning Tiana was available for reservation to ride on that same day? Sorry, but I'm just so confused about that